Re: [IP] lows

In a message dated 4/10/99 4:17:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone know how long Ultralente stays active?  Could yesterday
mornings dosage still be working?   >>

	After 2 years of chasing highs and lows on my son (takes Ultralente
since 7/97) We've learned that it can stay active in the body for anywhere
from 24 - 30 hrs. (and as much as 36 hrs sometimes!).  Yesterday's dose could
very easily still be there.  Good luck on your new pump!  We hope to be there
eventually ourselves  :-)