Re: [IP] Living like a DMer

In a message dated 4/10/99 1:11:06 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >I'm convinced that 99% of them couldn't follow THAT routine for 3 days,
 >let alone a week or a month -- and the other 1% already has DM.
 We could accuse them of being "non-compliant" if they fail the test... :-)

Oh, my, Sam --

ROFLMAO!!! <gasp, snicker, snort>

Oh, can we make it happen? Please, please, please, please, please????

However ... was having lunch with a dietitian once who said the hospital she
worked at made them test, count carbs and "shoot up" for a week to see what
it was like. She, however, decided she could control her "DM" on diet, so
stopped taking the shots. I said, gee, it'd be nice if we could *all* do
that! And I wasn't pleasant about it, either. (SHAME on me! BAD diabetic!!!!!)