[IP] Insulin in hair and Perms

Since insulin is a medication and a hormone, it does go into your hair and nails.  One thing I recommend is to make sure that when you do get a perm that the stylist puts a stripper on your hair to take everything out. To include your insulin, and any other medications that may be in your hair.  I did that this last perm, and it took well.  Last perm they didn't use a stripper so it didn't take as well.