Re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?) and foot pain

In a message dated 4/10/99 10:23:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< And now for the good one----  my 5yo
 son is very bright but very hyper and diagnosed with ADHD. Have been told by
 family members that he probably has ADHD because I took insulin while
 pregnant. Talk about make you feel good.  Why not blame the diabetes for him
 being so smart????

Tonya,

LOL....My son is also ADHD and has an IQ of 142, and I DIDN't take insulin
while I was pregnant. (I became Diabetic 7 years later...)

Cindy