Re: [IP] Insuring the Pump

In a message dated 4/10/99 1:43:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have not done it myself yet, but I think it would be a good idea to put
 your name/address/phone on the back (in very small print) and a reward if
 found in bold above the name.  It would be difficult to get the pump back
 without any ID on it at all. >>

If someone found our LOST pump, wouldn't they be able to contact the maker
such as Minimed or Diesetronic and track us down through the serial number on
the back??