Re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?) and foot pain

They told you your hair wouldn't perm because you had diabetes?  Bull! I just
got a perm and mine curled.  It didn't use to curl that well but this one
decided to curl really well.  I could accept that it was your hormones but not
diabetes.  As for those people who tell you that your son is ADHD for taking
insulin had they rather you not have taken it and him have a physical birth
defect.  I can't believe what all they want to blame on diabetes.