Re: [IP] Bubbles/Air

Im having a similar problem, I feel like Im going to waste a lot of insulin.  On
my first change I kept getting a air bubble where the syringe and the tubing
meet, it would push out! ( I beat it with my pen)  After continuos beating and
pushing of air out my supply will make me change in 2 days.  Oh well. I'll get
better Im sure.