Re: [IP] Preferred provider's high supply prices

Sherry,  I have BCBS and get my supplies directly from Disetronic.  They bill
my insurance.  My plan covers 80%, the rest is put on my credit card.  I'm
thankful that this is so easy.  Many on this list have problems with
insurance, but BCBS has worked out great for me.  I think it was supposed to
only cover 80% of the pump cost, but I never paid anything for my pump.  ellen