Re: [IP] Losing Weight / Teenage Weight Gain

Me too, though I've always associated it with having to give up sports
since my teens (through first injury and now sight loss).

I always thought I was fat as a teenager but was probably about right
(126 lbs with a lot of muscle, 5ft4 and a British size 10 which I
think is a US size 8).

Since then I've put on 25-30lbs which I can't shake off no matter
what. Of course, my insulin dose has increased and it's a vicious