Re: [IP] Insuring the Pump

email @ redacted wrote:
> I have not done it myself yet, but I think it would be a good idea to put
> your name/address/phone on the back (in very small print) and a reward if
> found in bold above the name.  It would be difficult to get the pump back
> without any ID on it at all.

Maybe, but there IS a serial number there and the pump companies both keep
of who THAT pump belongs to. All anyone finding a pump would have to do is call
800 number that's also on there... Of course this DOES depend on whoever finds
it thinking of this.........
> The line on the pump certainly also keeps it secure from most casual losses
> that pagers would be subject to.

Oh, you mean I'm not supposed to push this wire thingy hanging from my pager
into my
skin for several days at a time????  <Grin>

Ted Quick