[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #45

> For example.  I read about people eating pizza, cheese cake, and how quickly
> humalog hits them and I think "I wish".  For me humalog hits my system after
> about an hour to an hour and a half.  I eat pizza or cheese cake and I am
> paying for it for two days.  Oh and the breakfast cereal.  I love breakfast
> cereal, but they make for a really lousy day.

Yes!  Not to mention, you pay for those things in other ways.  Just because the
pump allows us to eat them doesn't mean it's a good idea.  Sometimes, yes, but
it's still unhealthy, diabetes or not.  Remember that thing called cholesterol?  I
have always believed that I eat healthier overall because I am diabetic, and I
don't want to throw that out the window because of the flexibility afforded by the