Re: [IP] Preferred provider's high supply prices

I had the same problem, only all the preferred providers either didn't handle
pump supplies, or were more than willing to help me by calling Disetronic and
having the order sent directly to me.  The only catch was they were doubling
the price of the supplies!  They didn't even have to log them in to their
inventory and they wanted to charge my insurance company $320 for a box of
Tenders that I could purchase for $160!!!  I called my insurance company and
the claim rep took the matter to her supervisor and got an exception for me
so that I could order direct while they try to set Disetronic up as one of
their "in network" providers.  It solved the problem for me as far as getting
supplies when I need them and (hopefully) is saving them money!  Surprising
what a few phone calls can do. Keep talking with your insurance people--it's
amazing how far a little understanding goes in solving problems with them.