Re: [IP] Losing Weight / Teenage Weight Gain

Sherry that was me.  I was diagnosed at age 12 and was thin. Around 19-20 years
old I began gaining w/o trying as I had early on. By age 30 I weighed 150. My
ideal weight is around 128. After the last pregnancy I was up to 169 and I'm now
back to 150 but that is always the hump I can't jump over. Sheila