Re: [IP] Preferred provider's high supply prices

In a message dated 4/9/99 8:50:50 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< What I did was call staff benefits and inform them of the cost difference
 ask if we could work something out. This was just a few days ago, so nothing
 has been done yet, but I expect that we will come to a mutually acceptable
 arrangement.  >>

I had a simoar experience with BCBS who administers my health plan.  Minimed
is now considered a preferred provider.  It's great because I no longer have
to pay the complete bill, just my co-pay.

Most companies will listen when you have all the facts.  If you don't find a
sympathetic listener, call again and talk to someone else.  They want to save
money as well as you do.