Re: [IP] Losing Weight

> Congratulations on the wedding. I know exactly what you mean those
> stupid dresses run small.  and the comments you hear don't help.

Yeah, and I've found out that my pants shrink just a little bit each
time they get washed. I could never figure out why they don't get
shorter though, they just get littler "around". Why the pants I had
just a couple of years ago must be a good inch or two smaller. I
think it started around the time Lily was dx'd. It's probably because
of the insulin rubbing off on her clothes and getting in the wash...
It's all because of that darn diabetes .......