Re: [IP] pycnogenal

I have tried to take pycnogenal but started it together with two new
medications and got one 24 hour long prince of a headache. I am trying to
figure out which newby was the culprit. One of the problems with non
traditional medication is often that you cannot get information on possible
side effects or contraindications. Does any of your herb-learned diabetics
know whether and what side effects there could be?
My otherwise excellent Balch book does not tell me, though they do recommend
using the supplemnt.
Greet Kershaw (email @ redacted)