Re: [IP] trial started

My Endo said it normally takes insurance companies 6-8 weeks to process the
paper work on pumps for her patients.  She told me to sit back and be
2 & 1/2 weeks after that appointment, a home health nurse came to train me on
the pump, and I was inserting my first infusion set WITH insulin.  A week
later when I went back to see my Endo she asked me if the insurance company
had called me to get more information...I was happy to show her my new
PUMP...She was amazed.

I guess some insurance companies realize that they can save money in the long
run if their subscribers get better control of their diabetes.