Re: [IP] 1200 !!!

Michael wrote:

>I just looked at the web page for the first time today. It says:
>                                1200 strong and growing.

I remember when there were only about 200 members - wasn't all that long
ago ...

Now back to business. Remember when you mentioned that the 1500th member
*and* the administrator who is on duty when the person subscribes both win
a new car? Hmmm. Might be a good time to check those private message
archives <vbg>

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted