Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 15:19:57 -0500
From: "Riske, Joyce M." <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE: retinopathy and pycnogenol

                "My eye doctor just informed me that I have a bad case
Renothapy (spelling??)."  My main connection to diabetes is that my
10-year-old son has had it for 6 years.  Pardon my ignorance, but my
question concerns using surgery for retinopathy when there is a drug
commonly used for it in France. Is the drug bogus? Do U.S. doctors
not know about it? I am attaching this article from "Diabetes Interview"
that you will know what I've been reading.
                Joyce Riske
                email @ redacted

                Leading Prescription for Retinopathy in France Unknown
United States