Re: [IP] Re:Losing Weight/ Non-diabetics complaining

Kelli,
      My mom used to tell me I was fat when I was a young diabetic(15-16) and
weighed maybe 100 lbs  over 5'5' and very active. She was 5'9' and 120.   I
always heard youre fat! Now she is on steroids and up to 200 lbs but i know haw
it feels so I tell her I love her anyway. I learned how it felt and hope others
can realize it could be them but I hope not because its so hard. Sheila