Re: [IP] I've got everything!

Donna,
     The day before I ate and as usual took my regular insulin doses.  That night I
had no more food and no insulin like you the morning I started on the pump I had a
small breakfast but only took my regular insulin.  I hope that helps but I'm sure
there may be no real standard to it.  It does hold true that the NPH is there for a
while though.  By the way there are no dumb questions as far as I'm concerned we all
start from scratch with our knowledge about pumping and it varies from person to
person with what works with lots of trial and error.  Sorry I wasn't very clear to
you. Sheila