[IP] Re:Losing Weight/ Non-diabetics complaining

I feel the same way when people make comments about gaining a little weight.
Or they say you shouldn't be eating that.  I always say how would you feel if
you had this disease.  I often say this to my mother, because she is the one
who is usually nagging me.  If the people who nagged diabetics could just
live with this disease for one day, they could see how hard it can be.  These
people could feel how it feels to be 300 or 40 and not feel well at all.
People need to learn not to say too much when diabetics have enough to deal

Kerri (21yrs.old, diabetic 11yrs. pumping 1 month)