Re: [IP] I've got everything!

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, What do you mean fasted the
night?  My doctor just told me not to take any insulin the morning or starting
the pump.  I thought this was strange because the book said most people go off
of their long acting insulin the day before and just give humalog or regular
shots.  Im glad to know Im not the only one.  I also have to say that this is
rather scary.