Re: [IP] I've got everything!

Tara,

My doctor wouldn't allow me to be put on insulin over the weekend (They don't
like to be called at home).  They let me start my pump using saline Thursday but
I have to wear it like that until Monday.  Then I get to use insulin (even
though my endo will be out of town). Hope this helps.  Good Luck with your
pumping!

Donna