Re: [IP] books on pumping

Alison,

My Minimed rep sent me their Insulin Therapy for Pumping book at no cost.  It
has some information in it also.  I am planning on having children in the near
future and it gave me more information regarding preconception and pregnancy (In
my opinion) But both books are great.  I suggest looking at both pump companies
web sites and reading all the information there and asking lots of questions.
Hope this helps!

Donna