No Subject

	Hello everyone, does any one have any advise or input on the
I have been a diabetic for 23 years now and diagnosed at 6 months old.  Up
until recently I have had no major complications.
Now all at once things are starting to change.  My eye doctor just informed
me that I have a bad case of Renothapy (spelling??).  I am really starting
to get scared.  They are giving it another 3 months to see if my eyes have
any changes then they want to operate.  What scares me the most is having
this disease my whole life and watching my father pass away at only 38 from
it.  Has anyone out there had it from birth??  Please advise on this surgery
and complications.