[IP] Diabetes Is Not My Fault

Bob:  I don't think I was a member the first time this message was posted.
Thank you for the encore.  It is beautifully stated.  I always thought if I
did everything just as my doctor, nutritionist, CDE told me, I'll have
perfect numbers.  It just doesn't work that way.  I have finally learned that
and MOST of the time don't beat myself up if I have a weird reading. I just
try to figure out what it was - if possible.  I have to say, since starting
with my pump I have more 'vanilla' days than 'rocky road'.  Now, if I can
just get my running ratios down pat I will be In Like Flint - and I know I
can do it.

Thanks again for the gentle post.  Joanne Mc