[IP] I've got everything!

Hi everyone, I finally have all my supplies to go along with the pump and
now I just have to decide whether to start pumping now or wait for my
training on Monday.  If anyone can give me any suggestions for starting out
i.e. if it matters what time of day to start, should I try and freeze the
area before inserting the silhouette?  Where do I get providin wipe (iodine
based) and IV prep? My pharmacy?  I just think I'd be nice to start pumping
when I have two days off for the weekend and will have more time to fidget
around with it and my bg's while I'm not working.  Opions/suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.