[IP] Kim's problem & HELP

Kim Hughes was voicing her frustration at some of the people and
thier comments.  I just want to assure Kim.....These are just people
like the people you meet every day.  Some nice, some not so nice.  I
am a type 1 diabetic and I can't even begin to imagine what a Type 2
must encounter.  I believe being a Type 1 on insulin would be a much
easier life than being a Type 2 and trying to manage on diet and on
your own.  I haven't read Kim's profile.  I'm not sure if she is on
insulin or not.  I am and have been trying to loose weight and not
been successful.  I have to confess that it has been mostly my fault
though.  I'm sure it's not the case for everyone though.  Kim, just
read the IP.  If there's info you can use GREAT!  Ignore the ones
that have no compassion and don't know what they are talking about.
What works for one person doesn't work for others.  Diabetes is a
very "personal" disease.  No two diabetics are exactly the same.

Now I have a problem.  I have a tape allergy but only at times.  I
wash with anti-bacterial soap, wipe with an anti-bacterial prep and
sometimes I still have a problem.  Any suggestions are appreciated!!