[IP] I'm rooting for you

Thanks for sharing your story and feelings.  Diabetes has a way of
making us feel less than whole.  Sometimes I'm more sensitive than at
other times.  I know this for me as IDD for 33 yrs.
Altho I'm sure everyone who responded was trying to be helpful, we never
know the "whole" story and we can never retract what was said,
especially in print.
My suggestion to you is definitely hang in there.  Sounds like a
difficult time especially.  What works for me during these times is to
surround myself only with those people that love and accept me and my
diabetes and my life just as it is.  And sometimes that is being by
myself more or if not possible, making sure I find a moment in each day
for myself.  For me it's also meant leaving people behind.
My best to you in finding your answers.  They are always there but boy,
sometimes take alot of work to find...
Warmly, Debbie Leaper