Re: Mixing Velosulin & Humalog (was RE: [IP] Beginner Questions)

> Please tell me more about mixing velosulin and humalog.  I am
> thinking about putting humalog in my pump (based on the info lately)
> to get better control. What are the ratios people use?
See the ABOUT page of the web site for the statistics

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml

> I want to
> have an educated opinion when I talk to my Endo.

You will probably be more educated than your endo. As far as I know,
nothing has ever been published about the use of this mix except on
these pages.