Re: [IP] Re: No thank you, etc.

Thank you so much for sharing.  I needed to hear that too.  I've been struggling at
the weight I am for over a year now.  It's so frustrating.  I eat right, I exercise,
etc. and the weight just won't come off.  Arg!  But, now I am trying to look at myself
in the mirror and tell myself it's ok where I am at and not to give up on trying.
Because bottom line the eating and exercising are good for my diabetes control and
that is the ultimate goal.

Thanks again,
Fran B.