Re: [IP] I give up

I want to say DITTO!  I am so good at interrupting things the "wrong" way.
Thanks to my partner continually reminding me of this face a playing devils
advocate I am doing better.  I also know that some of my messages may come
across TOTALLY different then how I had intended.  Anyway, just my .02 cents.