Re: [IP] I give up

    You're not only funny..but also wise! Excellent analysis of what I
observe happening periodically not only with this group, but also with my
breast cancer message board. Cyberspace has afforded us WONDERFUL
opportunities, but the cautionary note is precisely what you articulated so
well- not to OVERreact too hastily to anything you read. If something is
troublesome, take the time to respond DIRECTLY by e-mail to the person who
originally wrote the post, rather than shunning the entire group & all that
it has to offer.

Regards, Renee