Re: [IP] I give up

Please don't give up.  I for one truly understand the frustration of being
overweight and needing to lose weight.  Did someone give you the idea that
type 1's don't have a problem with weight?  If so, this is far from the
truth.  I have been battling my weight and to date have lost 90 pounds and
need to lose another 40.  I am still fighting the battle and plan to win, but
I know the feeling of wanting to give up.  Know that I care and you can talk
to me anytime.