Re: [IP] I give up

  Hang in there.  I care.You do what is best for you.  You know yourself better
than anyone and owe no explanations for your situation.  Things will improve.
I know it is hard to belive that sometimes. I have type 1  and I too need to
lose weight and have managed to lose 20lbs it ahs not been easy especially on
injections it seems I could never just exerciase and not eat without getting a
low.  Now Iv'e accomplished some weight loss but believe or not the doctor told
me not to get so excited I'm not through yet.  some pat on the back for such a
feat.I'm 5'7' and was 169. I feel I was beginning to become somewhat insulin
resistant.. I also have a hypo thyroid and as I mentioned earlier am beginning
menopause.  I think all of these these that you and I deal with make control
and weight loss difficult.But I do feel we can do it and in time . Hang in
there! Sheila