[IP] Keep Your Head Up Kim

I am type 1 and my dad is type 1 and 1/4. :)  not all of us have that opinion.  Believe me, my opinion is not that all people of type 2 are obese losers, if anything I think they are just the fortunate ones that get to join us later in life. :-)  I am sorry things are not going well for you right now.  Just remember there are a lot of subscribers who just read the mails and never write back.  You are not alone.