Re: [IP] Re: more about bras and educating the non-diabetic

I have one for you. I ahve type 1DM.but for as long as I can remember people have
asked me If I was fat as a child> NO very thin as a lot of type 1s are at diagnosis.
Recently heard at my chrurch through a lady that hter was talk that a child came into
my haome and saw me giving my children candy.  The gossip was that I was going to
make my boys just like and didnt care.  Imagine that!