[IP] Infusion Set Change frequency

Hello All

Just a quick question to see if anyone out there has had any problems
like the one I'm having.

Currently, I am changing infusion sites every 72 hours but am finding
that with some sites I'm devloping hematomas at the site after about 60
hours after the change. When I first started pumping everything went
smooth the first couple of weeks, but now this has happened with my last
two set changes.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and if any of you
have any suggestions in preventing this. I'd really appreciate any