Re: [IP] I give up

>>I have been a little shocked over some of the comments I have gotten
through the digest.  I thought I could be myself, but obviously I can't.<<

I have noticed how quickly some people offer advice to others, even in cases
when they don't know all the facts.  It is scary to think that people may
actually listen to these folks.  On the other hand, there are some very well
informed experienced people in the newsgroup who are friendly and very
helpful.   Even the most beautiful garden has a couple of weeds!

Keep up the good work!