Re: [IP] where to put pump

email @ redacted writes:

<< > The solution is the right color bike shorts and a big safety pin.
 > The pin goes on the outside about 2 - 3 inches from the cuff.
 Clear as mud as usual!!
 I meant. Pin on outside of short but inside of thigh. >>

> Pump
> goes on the inside with the end of the clip slipped through the
> safety pin so the pump can't slip down. --- Bullet proof solution,
> just ask a boogeying 15 year old.

This sounds like it would work well,  IF I could figure out how to put the
pin "inside of the thigh".  LOL.  You were clearer the first time around
Michael <g>