Re: [IP] Travel to France

     I'll be eager to hear your post-trip report since my 16 yr old pumper
intends to go a 3 wk exchange program to Paris next spring. The last time we
were all there (almost 4 yrs ago to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary)
Melissa was also on MDI. I kept thinking the hotel was going to call the
"gendarmes" if they dared open the top dresser drawer where I'd been storing
her needles from 4 shots/day!!! LOL. By the way, I taught high school French
for 15 years, so I'll wish you bonne sante & bon voyage!!!

Regards, Renee (melissa's increasingly obsolete pump-coach!)