[IP] trial started

HI Everyone
 This is so cool! I started my trial today...great! I chose the mm
507c, and right now am using the Sof-set, with the sof-serter, so the
insertion was quick and painless. It's fun playing with those buttons,
right now I am only on saline...I want to wait till summer for the real
one, but cannot set a date until I get insurance authorization..just a
matter of time! Are there any pumpers in Manassas or Prince William
County Virginia?
Amy Martin
Do You Yahoo!?