I am trying to gain weight (not an easy task) and snack between meals.
Actually, if I don't snack I start feeling sick and do not know whether my
body is just used to having food at certain intervals or whether it is
related to something else.   I bolus for the snack but if the next meal is
only an hour and a half or two hours away, how do I know how much insulin is
still unused from my last bolus.  I checked the insulin pumpers book but
their guidelines are for Reguar and not Humalog.   I don't want to bolus for
a high when the previous H is still working.   Any feedback?  Thanks.  Ronee