Re: [IP] Diabetic Mastitis(?) and foot pain

I would be interested in her response.  My mom and sister started crying when I
told them I was going on the pump they assumed I was dying or something.  Now
that I have educated them they know better.  And I can't use DM as an excuse.
Maybe I should have just let them believe I was so bad. *EG*

Donna