Re: [IP] supplies

Tara,

Watch the video they sent It's a little slow but helps, I chose the soft set
using the softserter.  It was great! I didn't feel a thing! (Im a baby when I
give my shots) I was intimidated with the needles but am almost looking forward
to changing my site.  I can't wait to start pumping insulin on Monday.
Good LUCK!
Donna