[IP] color out of our hair

> In a message dated 4/8/99 9:14:15 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> << my hair dresser just told me my hair (light brown) is turning
> blonde.
>  I like that term better than gray. *L*  I bet my diabetes is taking
>  the color out of our hair.  >>
> That's *it*! *That's* my excuse!!! It has nothing to do with my age!
> Thank you ever so much! <vbg>

Of course there's a rational explanation for all this what with the
depletion of the ozone layer and all..... the UV breaks down the
plastic in the infusion tube, release free radicals of chlorine that
enter the blood stream, rush straight to the roots of your hair and
"bleach" it out <vbg> seee...... it is your diabetes after all!
heh... heh... age has nothing to do with it.....