RE: [IP] missed bolus..long night...wish we had a reminder alarm!

Alex is not pumping yet but we got him a watch(timex
purchased at walmart) about a year ago that has 5
alarms on it.  It helps remind him of when to eat.
Have also heard of a watch with 14 alarms(available at
service merchandise).  It has been a big help to
remind him to eat his snacks at school.  I am sure we
will also use it when he goes on the pump to remind
him to bolus.

Leann Pruitt
can also be emailed at the following addresses:

Do You Yahoo!?