Re: [IP] Re:not regulated yet

Barbara,

Thanks to you and all the one who answered.  Yes I was originally diagnosed with
Type 2 (on the basis of one fasting BG) and put on a diet.  It didn't work but I
lost 40 lbs and was left there for a year.  Then moved and switched Doctors and
put on pills. They didn't work either.  I was put on 70/30 (one shot a day) to
prepare for needed surgery, It helped a little.  Then sent to a diabetes center
where the endo put me on Ultralente and humalog (3 shot/day) and told about the
pump (in process of training) and told that I was Type 1 (They did many test).
I have family members with Type 1 and Type 2 with heart disease running
rampant.  I figure I'm going to get it one way or another, at least this way I
won't go blind and not even be able to feel my way around.

Donna