Re: [IP] Re: Type 2 ?"s

Tell your friend to go to the doctor and insist on test for diabetes. I was
feeling tired all the time.  It was worse for me right after I ate, I would
almost fall asleep at my desk.  I also was using the bathroom alot, thirsty
constantly and having yeast infections too frequently.  My ob/gyn found my
diabetes.  My regular doctor said I was too young to have develop diabetes (Type
2 runs in family but so does Type 1) since I didn't have it as a child I
couldn't possibly have it then.  They were wrong.  I had had it for several
years.  Your friend will need lots of support. I had an idea that I was diabetic
before they told me but when they did it didn't matter how much I knew. Good